Friday, September 12, 2008

Quirky and Unspectacular. Who'd of Thunk It?

So I was hit with this Meme Twice in the last couple of weeks, first by Mommy Wizdom and then by Mind Of A Mad Woman, so I'm thinking maybe you all want to know a little bit about what's so unspectacular about me!

Here are the rules and then I'll leave you with my unique quirks.

These are the laws by which we must abide:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


And now more about me:

1) I'm the oldest of four, but was raised an only child.
2) I have a degree in Textile Design which I'm not currently using.
3) I don't drink coffee... I've never liked it.
4) I'm right handed ... pretty unspectacular if you ask me!
5) I have a social personality, but am reclusive by default.
6) I am a compulsive neat freak, trapped in the body of an easily distracted and therefore sloppy housecleaner. As a result, the dialogue inside my head frequently resembles that of the odd couple.

There you have it.
I'm going to leave this one up for grabs for whoever is so inspired. Let me know if you decide to play.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

#6 I am so there with you. And so is my husband! We hate ourselves. :P