Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love Is In The Air


Recieved this from Chef Druck - Thank you Vanessa!

Here are the rules: 

I have to answer the following questions with one word 
answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:

Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? Blonde
Your mother? Dark Brown
Your father? Dark Brown
Your favorite thing? Water
Your dream last night? Dream?
Your dream/goal?  Travel writer
The room you're in? Office
Your hobby? Pick something... I'm a regular ole dilitante
Your fear? Outliving my children
Where do you want to be in 6 years?  6 years from here.
Where were you last night? Pizza parlor
What you're not? A man
One of your wish-list items? A real vacation
Where you grew up? San Francisco Bay Area- All over it... I moved every 2 years
The last thing you did? Hit return
What are you wearing? Jeans/T-shirt
Your TV? Sony
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? I have the morning to myself- need I say more?
Missing someone? My great aunt
Your car? Red Prius
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Favorite store?  Trader Joes
Your summer? Fast and Furious
Love someone?  My family
Your favorite color? Red
When is the last time you laughed? Driving my kids to school- Tizzy told me they were going to make "Food Group necklaces" - Translated to mean Fruit loop necklaces- He dreams of fruit loops fulfilling all the required food groups!
Last time you cried? Bed time


I'm passing this on to:

1) Renee at Cutie Booty Cakes

2) Hilary at Sabonai

3) Colleen at Mommy Always Wins

4) Lucky Girl at The Peanut Butter Blog

 

7) Jennifer at Robin's Woods

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I did this but my answers were so completely uninteresting that I'm just not sure I can post. ;) I DO appreciate the tag though!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I love that you call me good and crazy People! I'm so many in one you know?!

Thanks for the award...! I like your separate but equal blog idea...hmmmm?

Leslie said...

Yeah! THanks. I'll do this over the weekend. Busy, busy day today.

Lucky Girl said...

Oh, thank you! May all your days be filled with peanut buttery goodness!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

YAY! A-thank you, a-thank you, a-thank you! (Somehow I missed this when I was here the other day - ?!?) Oh well, I will pass it on!